8.28.2004

Hi Everyone!
We have good news again from our last adventure to see our Doctors and visit the National Cancer Institute in Bethesday, MD. On August 12th I had my most recent MRI exam and the feedback from everyone was very positive. They see no growth in the tumor cells and I'm recovering very well from the surgery. Our Doctor at the NCI said, "everything is looking nice and clean. I don't know why you're here to see me. Oh yeah, you have this big hole in your head!" We laughed pretty good and in general feel optimistic that in the long run we'll continue to receive good reports. Right now, we just need to receive a good report every other month through the end of my chemo treatments, which will end in a year to two years, to keep my Doctors confident.

Well, that's the basic news for now. Please pray for the good news to continue and that I'll be able to handle the chemo treatments better every month. They really knock the wind out of me for a few days.

Thank you again for all of your prayers, love and support. God has really shown me his love through each and every one you. You mean a lot!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home