10.12.2004

Hi Everyone,

It's Michele and I just finished visiting with Scott in the recovery area after his surgery. The surgeon, Dr. Chandler, said everything went very well! It didn't take as long as last time and the surgery was much less intense because the tumor was located on the exterior portion of his brain.

From half way down the hall, on my way to see him, I could hear him talking loudly to a young man in the recovery area next to him. He was giving him some encouragement because the joung man woke from his surgery in a lot of pain and very scared. That's my Scott! Always talkative, encouraging others and praying for others. When I saw him I couldn't believe how great he looked. He was feeling some pain and headache but he was very alert. Thank you all for keeping him in prayer. It's certainly working.

They are transfering him to the ICU now and in the morning he'll be on the neurology floor. He may even be able to go home tomorrow night! It depends on how he feels but it is a possibility.

We are heading out to the National Cancer Institute for an appointment on the 27th of October. Between now and then I'm sure his recovery will go well.

Thanks again for all your love and support.

Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home